Troubleshooting for Quick Message emails
There could be a variety of reasons a contact will not receive an email from you.
1. Check to make sure their email address is spelled correctly.
2. The email could be landing in their spam or junk mail. Please have them check this mailbox. They can add firstname.lastname@example.org to their address book to better ensure receipt
3. They could have "unsubscribed" from your list. You can check your unsubscribes by clicking on Send News at the top of the Page and "Manage your unsubscribed contacts" under "Edit Contact List."
NOTE: To more easily find someone who has unsubscribed, on the Manage your unsubscribed contacts page you can click on the header row titles and the list will sort based on that title. Options are Email, First Name, Last Name, or Date Added (to the unsubscribe list).
4. Their email host does not recognize the email address
5. If it is a "Gmail" email address, our emails sometimes land in the "Promotions Folder."
6. Emails such as office@, admin@ or staff@ are actually suppressed because they typically are not directed to a single person, but to a distribution of people (could be many, many people). That is not allowed by our email service provider. You can read some helpful info here: https://www.cakemail.com/knowledge-base/deliverability/what-role-account If that email is going to one person, then we would be able to put it on an exceptions list. If that email goes to multiple people, we would not be able to send emails to it. If your general email address only goes to one person or computer, then you could send thru an email to us with a message