If you or any end-user violates this policy, Communication Resources, Inc. may suspend the Customer's use of the Service.
No Inappropriate Content, Users or Activities.
You agree to NOT send messages that include any of the following:
- Depictions or endorsements of violence
- Contains adult or other inappropriate content
- Contains profanity or hate speech
- Contains misinformation
- An endorsement of illicit drugs or illegal activities
- Misrepresentation of you or your church
- Includes anything that may interfere with or be harmful to Instant Church Directory and its services
- Falsification of identity to mislead others
- Violate others' rights
You agree not to violate the integrity of the Send News Service, including (but not limited to):
- Attempt to bypass, exploit or disable limitations placed on the Service.
- Find security vulnerabilities to exploit the Service or attempt to bypass any security mechanism or filtering capabilities.
- Transmit code, files, scripts, agents, or programs intended to do harm.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service.
You grant us and our affiliates the right to process Customer Data as necessary to provide the Send News service in a manner consistent with the following:
- We do not access your members' data stored under Send News except for specific troubleshooting purposes within the service.
- While we store the data, we do not access it, nor do we use it for marketing purposes (either internally or by selling the information to other organizations)
- All member data provided for the use of Send News is held securely.
- We provide your members’ emails to third-party service providers who work on our behalf to send the emails set up under Send News.
- We require our third-party service providers to promise not to use member information except as necessary to provide the relevant services to us.
Governing Law and Venue.