Using Feedback Forms
Applies to: ChurchArt Pro Calendar Feature
Feedback forms are an excellent way to add an online registration option for an event to your Web site. You can use them to collect all needed information from the calendar event! Simply set up the form, include the e-mail address that should receive the results of the registration form and attach the form to an event.
In this Article
Create a Feedback Form
1) While in Calendar Edit mode, click on an existing event or create a new event.
2) Click "Insert Feedback Form" from the Edit event window that opens. It's an icon near the font information in the large text box.
3) Fill in the information that is asked for -- form name, email to and button text (button text is what you want the submit button to say). When saving the form, if you create multiple forms for the same event, make sure they are all have a UNIQUE form name.
4) In the Fields section, add a question that you'd like to have answered and click save changes. Note: you can modify the WIDTH and ROW fields to make the text area that people will type their answers into larger.
5) Continue to add as many questions as you need on your form, clicking "Save Changes" between each one to save it to your form.
6) In the Confirmation Text section, add the message that you'd like to appear on the thank you page after someone submits the form.
7) You're now ready to insert your form into an event.
To do this, find the RED text near the top-right corner of the Edit Form window.
It says - FORM : : form name : : Highlight all of the red text and hold down your control key (CTRL) and click the C key at the same time to copy the text.
8) Click the close window link to close the Edit Form pop-up window.
9) Locate the event you wish to add the form to and click the link to edit it. (You may already have this event window open.)
10) Paste (Ctrl V) the Red text into the event details box of the Add/Edit event window in which you are working.
1) Save the event and it's finished!
Now whenever someone views the event detail for that event in the preview mode, the form will appear.
Locating a previous feedback form
To access previous feedback forms, in the 'Add or Edit an Event' screen, locate the "Insert Feedback Form" icon located in the LARGE text box and click on it. At the next screen you'll see where you can add a new Feedback Form or click to edit a previously saved form.
Once you have access to the previous feedback forms, click on the link to provide the coding needed. Next, copy and paste to the detail section of the event to have the chosen form viewed.