Resetting Your Password
You can log in to your ChurchArt account using the email address associated with your account AND your password.
If you cannot remember your password, you can request a reset password email to be sent to you from the Login page.
If you cannot remember the email address associated with your account, please contact support at service@ChurchArt.com. In your email, please provide the complete contact information, including the zip code for your account OR the account number if you know it.
In This Article:
Forgot Your Password?
- Go to churchart.com and click on the Member Sign In button at the top of the page.
- At the sign-in page, click the “Forgot your password?” link.
- Enter the email address associated with your Church Art Online account and click Submit.
- An email to reset your password will be sent to you. Important: You must click on the hyperlink in the email to complete the reset password process.
- At the link, enter your new password and confirm it. (Password must be at least 8 characters and contain at least two of the following special characters: Capital Letters, Numbers or Symbols).
- Click the “Update Password” button.
- Return to churchart.com to sign-in with the email address associated with your account and your password.