What Customers Can Do
- Alter images and content for personalized use (such as adding a logo or special message) within their own church or parish.
- Republish and reproduce images and content for use within their own church or parish.
- Print any art and content from ChurchArt Online for use within their own church or parish. See a complete list of media available for
- Post several (but not all) types of art and content from ChurchArt Online to their church's website and social medial platforms without permission from ChurchArt Online. See a complete list of images and content available for Online Use.
What Customers Can't Do
- Share images or content with other churches and parishes (even within your denomination) or companies.
- Republish images or content in any form for resale or redistribution, either in its original format or in an edited form.
- Publish cartoons, activity sheets, lessons, teachers' guides, or children's bulletins in any format, including mobile apps, unless protected by a password.
Customers may print the art or content found within ChurchArt Online in their print advertising or promotional material for public events such as Vacation Bible School, Easter Service, etc. as long as it is not a pay-for event.
Original Microsoft Word or Publisher Template Files
Original Microsoft PowerPoint Template Files
This list was last updated 6/14/2022. We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of this policy at our discretion at any time.
If the Company discovers a reason to believe the Customer has violated this policy, the Company may restrict or cut off the Customer's ability to download or use material from the website. Promptly after restricting access, the Company agrees to send notice to the email address the Customer provided via the website. These abilities do not limit the Company's ability to pursue other means of enforcement, such as taking legal action.